The 2017 BMZRC AGM

Home Forums General Racing The 2017 BMZRC AGM

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LeeH LeeH 12 hours, 19 minutes ago.

• Author
    Brian Rogers
    Brian Rogers
    Participant

The AGM will be held at the Ashford International Hotel at 1300hrs. Mike Dommet has secured the Charing meeting room for us again. Thanks Mike.

Can you please get any change proposals published here on the forum before the end of the month.I will then produce an Agenda shortly after.

In order to streamline proceedings I’m, asking those holding executive or support roles if they are willing to carry on in those positions. I have spoken to the Executive Committee members who are all prepared to continue in their roles. Of course, none of this should prevent anyone who would like to volunteer for any position from putting themselves forward. Should this be the case could you please indicate the role you are willing to perform. A brief resume covering why you wish to take the task on and what challenges and change you envisage will be essential for the meeting, should a vote be necessary

LeeH
    LeeH
    Participant

I’d be happy to continue with doing the points.

Cheers,
    Lee.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.