Voting for terry law spirt of MZ

Home Forums General Racing Voting for terry law spirt of MZ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  taff #85 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

taff #85
    Participant

Hi All so Nominations for the Spirt of MZ are in. If you are a member of the club Please cast your vote via Email only (yffat@hotmail.com) as it is a secret vote. Nominees below
    Rob Dessoy
    For being a true all rounder. Helping others and gives his all on and off track. And is one of the nicest chaps you could meet And a proper gent

Dama dave (Dave Higgins)
    he is still cracking on with the mags and persevering despite Lack of volunteers. He still just wants to crack on and get back on the bike which is admirable

He does the MZ mag every meeting and he’s an inspiration.

For his continued devotion to the club with the newsletter, always willing to help and when health permits still racing at 75. He’s fitter than me at the moment

Chris rogers
    Even sat at the side of the track with a broken collarbone, He felt it necessary to check how I was and showed true sportsmanship by apologising. True example of an mz racer putting others before himself.

Chris Pettet-
    he has been around MZ’s quite a few years now and is always there loaning many parts to anybody and also his bike is always the first to be offered to people needing a bike or wanting to try an MZ
    He is a very quite chap just goes about his business but is always helping behind the scenes !

Graham Garriques-
    He travels the length of the country to race. Never once heard him complain or moan about anything. He’s a great role model for us all.

has stuck around and is willing to offer advice travels a long way.

Chris Chad,-
    A) he’s stuck with it, when we all thought it was hopeless
    b) he’s just a 2.00 lap round GP, and that’s pretty good actually. He’s come on such a long way, and his family are also persevering in him too. Maybe not the obvious choice, but respect where it’s due

Pirate Dave. Dave Bignell
    He’s helped me out loads of times and even shared the secret of screaming instead of braking before fast blind corners. He’s great at encouraging rookie riders and anyone showing interest in the club.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.