At every meeting there are two different prize draws. These are usually held at the riders meeting about 30 minutes after the last race on Sunday. If the winner is not present at the draw they will be contacted afterwards.
Chiltern Motors Prize
former proud sponsors of the
MZ Championship & FreshDrop Draw
The BMZRC Executive Committee and all the MZ riders, their friends and family would like to thank Jonny King of FreshDrop Ltd for his generous sponsorship of the MZ Championship until March 2016.
|March||Brands Hatch||Dave Higgins|
|March||Brands Hatch||Rob Dessoy|
|June||Cadwell Park||Barry Green|
|August||Brands Hatch||Chris Kent|
|Septemeber||Cadwell Park||Ian Slaughter (again!)|
|October||Brands Hatch||Jerry Frost|
|October||Snetterton||Ryan Anderson then redrawn Duane Sutch|
|April 6th||Brands Indy||Andy Moffat #15|
|April 27th||Snetterton 300||Barry Green #18|
|May 11th||Silverstone||Chris Pettet #38|
|May 26th||Outlon||Pete Mannering #8|
|June 22nd||Donnington||Steve Hamer #53|
|July 20th||Cadwell Park||Simon Finch #22|
|August 10th||Brands GP||Connor Hall #70|
|Sept 7th||Snetterton 300||Dan Barford #43|
|Oct 5th||Brands Indy||Gary Williams #41|
|March 24th||Snetterton 300||Darren West #28
(drawn at Brands)
|April 14th||Brands Indy||Mark Taylor #82|
|May 5th||Pembrey||Pete Mannering #8|
|June 1st||Outlon||Mark Taylor #82|
|June 23rd||Snetterton 300||Malcolm Howell #30|
|July 28th||Donnington||Malcolm Howell #30|
|August 18th||Brands GP||Dama Dave #19|
|Sept 15th||Cadwell||Charlotte Morton #45|
|Sept 6th||Brands Indy||James Priestley #71|
|March 26th||Snetterton||Andy Saunders #1||Cadwell June 2012|
|April 15th||Brands||Nigel Cragg #88||Cadwell Aug 2012|
|May 6th||Pembrey||Simon Snowden #40||Cadwell Aug 2012|
|June 24th||Cadwell||Reece Baldwin #99||Cadwell Aug 2012|
|July 9th||Snetterton||Charlotte Morton #45||Cadwell Aug 2012|
|August 19th||Cadwell||Dennis Nelson #10||Brands Sept 2012|
|Sept 9th||Snetterton||Garry Samett #5||Brands Sept 2012|
|Sept 30th||Brands Hatch||Chris Rogers #95||Snetterton Mar 2013|
|April 10th||Cadwell Park||Darren West #28||Pembrey May 2011|
|May 1st||Pembrey||Mark Vincent #66||Snetterton July 2011|
|June 19th||Silverstone||Nick Murton-Jones #43||Brands July 2011|
|July 10th||Snetterton||Mark Dickinson #10||Brands July 2011|
|July 31st||Brands Hatch||Des Davies #42||Snetterton Sept 2011|
|Sept 4th||Snetterton||Giles Spencer #67||Brands Sept 2011|
|Sept 25th||Brands Hatch||Des Davies #42||Cadwell Aug 2012|
BMZRC 100 Club
Is organised in order to raise money for the BMZRC “Paddock Fund” as well giving individual riders (and other BMZRC Club members) the opportunity to win a cash prize.
- Tickets numbered 1 to 100 are sold for every MZ race meeting for £2 each.
- Tickets can be purchased from Lynda Cook (Mrs 42) in the paddock.
- Race numbers have been reserved for each rider but they can choose another number instead if they wish.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets an individual can buy for each meeting.
- In order to comply with the Gambling Act 2005, tickets can only be sold to members of the BMZRC which, for the purposes of this draw, are considered to be:
- Any rider allocated a race number at the beginning of the season.
- Any rider who has raced in the current season. This includes anyone taking part in the MZ Experience.
- Other individual, affiliate or family members of the BMZRC (see Gill Moffat for details of Membership).
- Tickets cannot be transferred and cannot be sold to anyone under 16.
- Tickers can be bought in advance or at each meeting. They can also be prepaid for the entire season.
- The winning number will be drawn at the end of racing on Sunday. If the winner is not present at the draw they will be contacted afterwards.
- The winner will receive 50% of the total amount collected for that meeting.
- The remaining 50% will remain in the BMZRC Paddock Fund which will be used to purchase items for the benefit of riders in the paddock e.g. common spares, oil, welding equipment, etc.
- The BMZRC Paddock Fund will be spent at the discretion of the Riders Representative after consulting the riders.
- The BMZRC Executive Committee reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms of the competition at any time.
|April||Brands Indy||Chris Pettet||£53|
|April||Snetterton 300||Malcolm Howell||£51|
|Aug||Brands GP||Andy Hewson||£51|
|Sept||Snetterton 300||Pete Woodall||£51|
|Oct||Brands Indy||Max Maud||£51|
|March||Snetterton||Snow stopped play||—|
|April||Brands Indy||Darren West|
|Aug||Brands GP||Mark Vincent|
|Oct||Brands Indy||Paul Robson|
|March 25th||Snetterton||Matt White||£42|
|April 15th||Brands Hatch||Garry Samett||£50|
|May 6th||Pembrey||Steve Wainwright||£47|
|June 24th||Cadwell||Max Maud||£50|
|July 8th||Snetterton||Darren West||£51|
|Aug 19th||Cadwell||Dan Burdett||£51|
|Sept 9th||Snetterton||Nigel Cragg||£52|
|Sept 30th||Brands||Tim Griggs||£55|
|June 19th||Silverstone||Russell Hynes||£35|
|July 10th||Snetterton||Chris Palmer||£48|
|July 31st||Brands Hatch||Andy Moffat||£52|
|Sept 4th||Snetterton||Carl Hussain||£50|
|Sept 25th||Brands Hatch||Tim Griggs||£54|